With the E2E service, we want to provide our clients with our 50-year experience as heating elements and heating systems manufacturers.
As thermal management specialists
we are able to solve complex problems
expanding our clients’ development capability
We are not simple suppliers of heating elements, we are esteemed partners for relationships based on trust, transparency and fairness.
We work with the objective of finding the best setup and the best customisation to develop the client’s product platform, in a process built on listening, discussion, collaboration.
We speak the same language.
We understand the real needs of our clients thanks to our application engineers, specialised individuals for every sector who represent the technical point of contact during the project definition phase.
We study the best solution together.
In this phase we use all fine tuning tools, from quick prototyping to CAD3D, from thermal to fluid-dynamic simulation, aimed at collaborative designing.
We develop and test with a systemic vision.
From product engineering to performance and reliability tests, we make sure that the heating system ensures high performance within the complete process where it must provide its function.
We build solid relationships.
Robust and qualified productive processes we use to guarantee continued support to our clients over time.
E2E: why you should develop your product platform with Zoppas Industries
- because we have been the leading company in thermal management for the last 50 years.
- because we believe in a collaborative approach based on listening and real understanding of your needs, with many technical workshops organised every year with our clients
- because you will find application engineers specialised in more than 200 application sectors – including the one for your company – who will be able to identify the best custom solution.
- because the broad product portfolio and the flexibility of our 13 technological platforms allows for numerous customisation possibilities.
- because we provide the know-how of more than 180 engineers and technicians who are qualified in multiple sectors, from home to medical appliances, from automotive to aerospace, in order to always put forward new solutions.
- because thanks to more than 1.500 m2 dedicated to our application labs we can test the heating system in real conditions, inside the complete processes where they will actually be used.